Looking for things to do on Mt Tamborine or a date idea that is romantic and affordable? We loved the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk. Parts of the walk was on steel bridges through which we could see how high we were among the treetops while walking on it.
Being such nature lovers, we enjoyed this unique and thrilling way to stroll under luscious rainforest canopies for around 1.5kms. The entire walk can take up to about 45 minutes and cost around AUD 20 when we went.
- Explore this unique Mt Tamborine attraction hand-in-hand at your own pace.
- Pause at breathtaking viewpoints to share a kiss and admire the stunning scenery.
- Learn something new together about flora and fauna of the area.
- Treat each other to souvenirs from the gift shop.
- Share a delicious piece of cake or something else at the Birdwing Cafe that overlooks the rainforest.
It’s recommended to wear flat foot shoes.
While you are in the area, you could also give finding your private rock pool at Cedar Creek a go!