The romantic resort features that made us choose to book our stay at the Mecure Gold Coast Resort during our winter weekend getaway to Gold Coast City were:
- A hot water outdoor spa perfect for the winter temperatures!
- Pool beds big enough for two
- A stunning outdoor terrace with romantic lighting and a beautiful view where we could watch the sunset over the mountains.
- A lovely on-site bar area to sit, relax and enjoy a drink together.
- The entrance is the pick-up point for a romantic hot air balloon experience with Balloon Aloft Gold Coast.
Each of these romantic resort features was just as amazing as I had hoped. We were really fortunate that Mick Danby was playing in the bar area on the night we were staying there. It might be worth asking the bar if any live entertainment planned during your stay.
Other advantages of this resort include an a la carte restaurant on site but also that there are cheaper food options around too. The Gold Coast beaches are only a 10-minute drive away.
Our basic room had a view of the pool and was on special when we booked it through Booking.com.
With their two outdoor swimming pools, the resort is sure to be a hit during the summer months too!