When it comes to romantic date ideas at home or rainy day date ideas, few things are as romantic and intimate as sharing a bath or shower together.
You can make the experience even more memorable by surprising your partner with a Date Night pack by Lily Rose Indulgence – a one-stop-shop for anything you need to create a romantic bath date.
Either give your partner the pack as a gift and turn your bathroom into a mini romantic getaway experience together or set everything up for them as a surprise that will knock their socks off!
How to make the best of your romantic bath date night indoors
A few of my favorite Lily Rose Indulgence products for creating a romantic and pampering experience at home or while traveling include:
- A scented candle to set the mood.
- The bath salt to soak in. Feel any stress float away as your muscles start to relax.
- Exquisite hand-made soaps. Smell the divine fragrance it leaves behind when you kiss his/her skin.
- A cinnamon body scrub to sensually massage between your hands and fingers or over your bodies.
- A scrubbing brush to take turns scrubbing each other’s backs.
- The Prosecco or beer that you can sip as you sit back and take in the moment.
- A clay mask that you can have some fun with! Sweep a soft brush over your partner’s face as you cover it with the mask and be amazed at how smooth it leaves your skin.
By buying from Lily-Rose indulgence, you’ll be supporting a small business that sets an example when it comes to caring about their carbon footprint on the environment and sustainability. Their products are made from recycled material or bought from green-certified refineries, for example.
Additional suggestions to make your romantic bath date extra special
- It’s a good idea to have some ultra-soft robes ready to slip into after your bath.
- If you can, decorate the bed with fresh rose petals beforehand.
- Add some soft, romantic music in the background and voila! You’ve created an unforgettable experience for the two of you.
Enjoyed this recommendation for a romantic date night at home? Please consider taking the time to help grow this directory of the Best Experiences for couples by sharing your own suggestions in the Romantic Explorers Facebook group.
Click here for more At Home Date ideas.